- Laser Diode Technology
- What is Laser Beam Divergence?
- What is Laser Beam Divergence ?
- What is Bore-sight Accuracy and Beam Pointing Stability
- Can we operate the TTL series lasers in CW mode
- CDRH classification and labeling requirements for commercial laser products
- What is the effect of temperature on the wavelength of Lasers?
- What determines the lifetime of a Laser Module?
- How do You Rate Output Laser Power?
- What determines the visibility of the Laser Light?
- How do I select a Fan Angle for Laser Lines?
- World Star Technologies - Light Spectrum Ranges
how do you rate output laser power?
The output power is the maximum power value at the exit of the laser housing. All our lasers have their power rated after passing through the optical assemblies. The power is measured according to CDRH specifications.
Each laser is classified by measuring the amount of optical power that would enter a 7 mm aperture that is located at a distance of 20 cm from the laser source. Our line lasers have a lower classification rating because the laser power is spread along the length of the line.