- Laser Diode Technology
- What is Laser Beam Divergence?
- What is Laser Beam Divergence ?
- What is Bore-sight Accuracy and Beam Pointing Stability
- Can we operate the TTL series lasers in CW mode
- CDRH classification and labeling requirements for commercial laser products
- What is the effect of temperature on the wavelength of Lasers?
- What determines the lifetime of a Laser Module?
- How do You Rate Output Laser Power?
- What determines the visibility of the Laser Light?
- How do I select a Fan Angle for Laser Lines?
- World Star Technologies - Light Spectrum Ranges
what is the effect of temperature on the wavelength of lasers?
The wavelength of a laser diode module shifts about 2 nm with every 10 degree rise in temperature.