- Laser Diode Technology
- What is Laser Beam Divergence?
- What is Laser Beam Divergence ?
- What is Bore-sight Accuracy and Beam Pointing Stability
- Can we operate the TTL series lasers in CW mode
- CDRH classification and labeling requirements for commercial laser products
- What is the effect of temperature on the wavelength of Lasers?
- What determines the lifetime of a Laser Module?
- How do You Rate Output Laser Power?
- What determines the visibility of the Laser Light?
- How do I select a Fan Angle for Laser Lines?
- World Star Technologies - Light Spectrum Ranges
world star technologies - light spectrum ranges
The visible light spectrum ranges from short-wavelength violet to
long-wavelength red. Photons of light from violet end of the spectrum
have the highest energies and the highest frequencies, while red photons
have lower energies and lower frequencies. Beyond the range of our
vision are the longer wavelengths of the infrared and the shorter
wavelengths of the ultraviolet regions of the electromagnetic spectrum.